Tuesday, May 1, 2012

I have a blog!!

I have a blog?!? Doesn't everyone?

It's actually something that I've been toying with in my head for a while. I've been a consumer of blogs - mostly other mommy blogs - for a few years. Despite having been told that Glenn and I should be followed by reality TV cameras, I never thought I had much to share with the world wide web. Then Cadence came along, and his seizures started. After learning so much, and sharing so much, with other moms who do have blogs (and kids facing challenges), I thought maybe I can contribute? But nothing ever came of it.

But now I've decided I'm ready to share. I'd like to have a way to update family and friends on the family, and as we approach Connor's surgery, his progress. But I also think it will be therapeutic for me. I have made no secret of my love of therapy. For me, it is a necessity to sit down and get stuff out. I have had to handle a lot, but I would have been committed a long time ago had I not sought out and found a great counselor where I can unload. But I can't stop by every day, and we've got a big month ahead of us, so for now you all (or you mom - perhaps the only person who will really be interested :) are my therapy.

1 comment:

  1. Blog /vent away, Mandy. I enjoy reading it, but can't wait for less stressful stuff, for heaven's sake! Hahaaaha

    ReplyDelete